Thursday 6 June 2013

Mary Poppins Loves Hers....

Maybe its just me but I've always been fascinated with what people carry in their handbags. I think it must stem from watching Mary Poppins pull lampshades out of hers. So I thought I'd show you what I carry in mine..
Firstly the bag is Michael Kors, I got it as a day to day easy handbag but actually I've now ended up using as an everyday bag, overnight bag, carrier bag you name it! I always try to have my ipad with me, its just so handy and I can blog on the move, I love my Marc Jacobs ipad case too.
I take my K&COMPANY SMASH book with me everywhere, infact I normally keep it in my car if it doesn't fit in my bag, just so if I have an idea I can quickly grab it. This giant clip from H&M is great as my hair is quite thick not many clips can hold it but this one does the job and looks cute.
I wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs a lot and when I got this handy bag sized perfume I was so pleased because I hate carrying big perfume bottles around with me. 
I feel a little lost without my makeup, and my Mulberry makeup bag is just the right size for essentials. I've started using CREME DE LA MER tinted moisturiser for the summer, its really nice in the heat as its not too heavy but still gives a great coverage, plus its SPF 18 (even though I always wear SPF 30 under make up to prevent wrinkles). I also use ST.TROPEZ powder bronzer for an extra glow. I always finish off my makeup with MAKE UP FOR EVER's HD POWDER. It helps my makeup stay in place all day, so I rarely need to reapply. 
I found this amazing Emergency Kit in America, its by PINCH PROVISIONS and I got it in J Crew. Its so small but literally has everything a girl could need in a social emergency. It contains a sewing kit, breath drops, hairspray, stain remover pad, Plaster, pain killers plus much more. I haven't found it in the UK yet but hopefully they'll bring them over soon as I'm going to need some refills.

Well thats what I carry in my bag, I hope you liked or at the least I gave you some ideas for your handbags. x



No comments:

Post a Comment