Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wishful Thinking

So I have been really busy lately, Adam (my boyfriend) runs a festival on his family farm so the summer is always crazy for us.

Last night after a full day of flag making and sorting out contracts (I know they are both pretty different) I started day dreaming about a summer holiday....I was on the Superdry website and thought I'd put together a holiday daytime look. (Just so you know this day dream was based in Santorini)

Superdry Bikini | BUY | Superdry Dress | BUY | Superdry Sunglasses | BUY | Superdry Shoes | BUY | Superdry Bag | BUY


I was obviously going for a day at the beach.
I love this bikini! I hate holidays on the first day when your pasty white and you try to find a bikini that doesn't emphasise the paleness, I think this one works really well as its not really bright but still has the pink strings which will look fab when you do get the tan. 

When I'm on holiday I love to go out for long lunches, I picked this dress because I could wear it over a bikini but its also smart enough to wear our for a nice lunch. 
These slip ons look so comfortable, and I'm loving the colour. 
Big sunglasses are a must for me, they can hide a multitude of sins. I also wear big hats in the sun to protect my face, no one wants premature wrinkles.
Finally a big beach bag is always an essential, I'm quite bad at sunbathing for long periods of time, so my beach bag is always packed with books, magazines, iPad, iPod etc. I love the pink and white stripes.

I hope you like x


No comments:

Post a Comment